Oh, The CRAZY Things We Do....

....for the ones we love.

Day 5
My sister has a new year resolution to take a picture once a day for the whole year. I've been generous to take pictures to help her attain her goal. Today, I wish I never did.

My dinner was interrupted with her request for me to take pictures of her. At first, she had the cheetah print throw wrapped around her. When she showed me what was underneath...I nearly lost my appetite to eat. I was REALLY hungry too...and I did not enjoy my dinner. Haha.

Don't worry, she's not naked. But she has on a tube top TWO piece bathing suit. I took several other pictures of her in other bathing suits. One of which was a Brazilian bathing suit. Let me paint an image: I took pictures of her front view, side views, and back view of her in this teeny tiny bathing suit that was barely covering her. It was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. But, because I love her and want her to motivate herself to lose weight...I did it all for her. And plus...it was a GREAT topic to blog about. Haha.

After taking these pictures, I hope she can see what she looks like...and make the effort to lose weight. I know...I have no room to talk. Don't worry, my fat "before" picture is coming soon.

What about you? What are some crazy things you have done for your loved ones?!?

Comments

Popular Posts