Motivation

Day 3
Brandon will be out of the gym all this week. So it's just me and...well...just me. Today I worked my butt off in the gym. I ran 2.5 miles and I did the Stairmaster for 10 minutes. I was drenched in sweat. I attempted to do 20 minutes on the Stairmaster, but by 10 minutes my vision became blurry and I was feeling dizzy. My body was telling me to stop.

I didn't set a real weight goal for a new year resolution, I just want to get to a true size 4. Meaning a size 4 in all of my favorite stores. I am currently a size 8. TOO big.

My sister likes to steal my clothes. So, I thought it was my turn to steal some of her clothes. As I was searching through her pile of clothes, I noticed she had A LOT of clothes with the tags still on them. They ranged from a junior's XS to Medium. There is no way my sister can wear these. I can't even fit in them!

I'm working on it....
I found a skirt I would love to wear. It's a junior's medium. (Not sure of the actual size). I got it zipped up just fine...but my fat rolls were popping out. My motivation...to wear that skirt and have it be loose on me.

What about you? Do you have any motivation outfits that still have tags of them in hopes of being able to wear it one day? That itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini? Care to share??

Comments

Popular Posts