Cheers to Nine Months

Day 4

No champagne? No problem.
Today marks mine and Brandon's 9 months anniversary. Yes, we are the lame cheesy couple who celebrates monthly (for the first year). Nine months and I still get excited when I see Brandon. Nine months and I still feel like I'm the luckiest woman in the world. You know why??? 'Cause Brandon knows how to treat me that way.

It has also been exactly a year ago when I made Brandon my personal trainer...unpaid of course. =) He was too nice to tell me no. Haha.

God sure knew what he was doing when he placed Brandon into my life. I would have never in a million years think I would ever date a Southern boy who hunts, fishes, and loves NASCAR. I mean...I'm not into those things. But here I am, crazy about this boy...and we're still going strong. Is it normal that we haven't had our first fight yet??

What I love about Brandon is that he didn't have to tell me what kind of guy he is or flaunt what he has....he SHOWED me that he was this sweet and romantic gentlemen. He's selfless, always willing to lend a hand to help, a hard worker, ambitious, always has a positive attitude....just everything I could ever ask for and more!

To my single lady friends: GREAT guys DO exist. I have living proof of one every day.=)

Comments

Popular Posts