Breakfast

Day 20

I do not like to eat at McDonald's...but there is something about this darn Yogurt parfait that keeps me coming back every mornings. I don't even like blueberries, but I eat the blueberries in the yogurt. It's costing me $1.06 every day to get these. It's about the same price to buy it individually at a grocery story too.

It's only 160 calories and I eat it with 100 calories of Apple Cinnamon oatmeal. A lot better than what I use to eat:

Chick-fila chicken biscuit (440 calories)
hashbrowns (270 calories) dipped in ketchup (25 calories)
Lemonade: (240 calories)
Totaling to 975 calories for breakfast!!! My calorie count intake (now) is only 1200 calories a day...and I use to eat almost all my calorie intake in one meal!!! Wow....

Using My Fitness Pal has really helped me be more aware of the food I put in my mouth. Not only am I trying to lose weight...but I want to eat healthier and have a healthier lifestyle.

 If you have  smart phone...I highly recommend you download the app. It's free. You'll be amazed at how high the calories are in certain foods you love to eat. BIG eye opener....

Comments

Popular Posts