Just What We Needed....

Day 19
 I have been working at MedAllocators for a little over two years now. We did not have our first non-executive male employee until May of last year. Who would have known...Mr. Allen Lyons was what the company needed.

Working with predominantly females can often lead to cattiness and drama. Although, he may sometimes act like a girl...he brings a lot of fun and entertainment to the company.

I look forward to hearing what crazy new comment would come out of his mouth...or if he will randomly jump in the air clapping his feet together. (true story...he did that). I bet he got voted class clown in his senior class.

If you ever stumble across a conversation with him...you are guaranteed to laugh out loud.

Thank you Allen for the many laughs that help me through my work day. =)

Not working...but on Facebook. Slacker! Haha.

Comments

Popular Posts