His Smile Melts My Heart...

Day 25

I had the luxury of getting to spend time with Brandon today. We did a Power class together, which we lift weights for an hour and work all parts of the bodies. Whew...bring on the sore muscles, I'm ready for them.

Anyway, when I arrived at the gym...I was bent over the driver's side to grab my gym bag, purse, water bottle...etc. Well, this REALLY good looking guy pulls up in his truck and has the most handsome smile. I literally melted. I look up to see my handsome boyfriend smiling at me. He takes my breath away. He's silly...he likes to hit on me like I'm a complete stranger. It's funny because he comes up with some of the most cheesy pick up lines I have ever heard. Hey, those cheesy lines works. He won me over. =)

It's crazy, after almost 10 months...I get the butterflies when I see Brandon.

[Note: sorry for the infinite pictures of Brandon. I'm around him most of the time and I want to practice more on my portraits...so he's my victim. Let me know if you would like to be my model.]

Comments

Popular Posts