Day 19: 11 Months


Holy moley!! We reached 11 months? I can't believe I was able to keep a guy around longer than a month. But for 11 months? Wow!

We had our rough patch in the beginning of our relationship. Mainly, because of me. We are complete opposites. When I say opposites, we are polar opposites of almost everything. He drives slow. I drive fast. I'm a morning person. He's a night owl. I like going out. He's a homebody. I'm clean. He's messy. REAL messy! I'm aggressive. He's passive. I like country music. He likes hardcore rap music. Again...just everything we did was opposite from each other. I kept thinking to myself, "How can this possibly work?"

I confided in my girlfriends and they unanimously said they are complete opposites of their husbands. They balance each other out. And somehow, it works! Because opposites really do attract! Whenever I get irrational about something, Andrew knows to reel me back in. Good gracious, I couldn't imagine dating someone hot-headed like me again. LOL.

So, although there are things I wish Andrew could be or do better (I know he wishes the same for me), it somehow works. We've been together this long and he makes me happy.

Comments

Popular Posts