Day 11: Sister date

Today I hung out with my sister and I finally got to meet the guy she's "somewhat" seeing. We first went to go workout at her fancy gym. My favorite part of her apartment gym is the rotating rock climbing wall. We did a workout video which mainly focused on cardio and legs. And man alive, my chest was hurting 'cause I couldn't breathe. I felt so out of shape! It was a good workout though. Next time, We'll have to finish the video.




Anyway after the gym, we got ready for dinner with ****. Sorry, his name is to remain anonymous until they are officially a couple. Anyway, **** picked us up from her apartment and took us to King + Duke. My sister told him that I like burgers. So he chose this place. The thing is, there was only one burger option on the menu and it was $21!!!! What the junk?! I would never pay this much money on a burger!! I like The Nook's stuffed burger. They're $15, but it's HUGE and worth every penny. The burger was good, but it wasn't the best I had. Nor was it worth $21!!! 

Anyway, it was good to meet ****. He seems like a nice guy. If he's willing to treat me out to a $21 burger (and I got beer too), I have no doubt he will treat my sister like a queen. 

Complimentary cheese bread. I'm not a bread eater, but **** said it was very delicious.

Our awesome server gave us a free appetizer: Pimento Cheese Hushpuppies. It was soooo good! 

My $21 entree. 

The Good Breed Chicken platter. The chicken was so tender and juicy!! 



Comments

Popular Posts