Day 13: Gulf Harbor Company

Finding a male model in Atlanta is difficult. Wait, let me rephrase that. Finding someone that fits the "look" you want is difficult. We received several inquiries, however, they were not what we're looking for. Thankfully, I had a Facebook friend who made a connection for me and we were able to use this guy, Clay. Special thanks to Michelle Kay who made the connection!

He made the effort to look at Gulf Harbor's website to view the other merchandise. Also, he was very easy to work with; with very minimal instructions on how to pose. I appreciate someone taking their time to study more about the shoot, and not just show up for free money and merchandise.

Anyways, it was my first time shooting for any clothing company. I hope the pictures are up to my boss' standards.

Anyways, meet the face of Gulf Harbor Clothing Co.






Comments

Popular Posts