Day 10: Proverbs 17:17

"A friend loves at all times." Proverbs 17:17
I value my friendship with Laura. We have grown so much closer over the years and she's a friend to keep for a life time.

Our friendship wasn't always strong. There was a period of time in our friendship that I distanced myself from her, because I felt like I was being suffocated. But now after all these years, she's still been by my side. I am truly blessed to have her in my life.

I met up with her at the Mall of GA. I  thought it was going to be a great idea to hold her 7 month olf son while we went shopping. Carrying a 15 pound baby for 30 mins can really wear out your arms! Whoever created strollers is a genius!! LOL.

Opps! My focal point was of baby Adrian. Still a cute one!





I can't believe he's 7 months already!! Time, please slow down!!

My favorite blonde hair boy, Liam. He's so smart and loving!

My best friend is a mommy of TWO!! I can't even handle a man child. Haha


I love this family!


Comments

Popular Posts