Day 8: Meal Prep Monday

Since my weight loss transformation in 2013, I have never missed a meal prep day. Whether it be on a Sunday or a Monday, I make sure I slave away in the kitchen for 2 hours. Yesterday was a little hectic with two back-to-back photoshoot sessions, so I didn't get to meal prep.

It's stressful, inconvenient and a lot of work. However, at the end of the day it helps me from deviating from poor eating habits.

This a recipe I just threw together: Ground turkey with green beans. It's super easy to make, especially when I'm lazy and don't want to spend too long in the kitchen.

Sautee an onion

Boil green beans

Add ground turkey to your onions and cook until the ground turkey is fully cooked
Add the green beans to the meat and onions and add salt to taste

Serve with a small serving of quinoa. 

Voila! Meal prepping done!! 



Comments

Popular Posts