Florida

It is day four of my Florida trip with the Wall family. So far, it has been a relaxing trip. If I stay in the sun for another day, I will be ten times darker than when I first came to Florida. Unfortunately, I have raccoon eyes. Dang it....I was trying to avoid getting my face tanned.

Brandon and I went running this morning. We normally run around 7pm in GA weather. But running in Florida around 11am is completely different than running in GA around 7pm. It was EXTREMELY hot and the pavement was hot. Everything about the run was hot. The good thing, there was a nice breeze. I nearly passed out, due to the heat and dehydration.

We laid out in the sun after lunch. I am pretty satisfied with my tan. I wish my stomach and back would tan as fast as my shoulders and arms. Oh well...I'll try some more tomorrow.

After tanning, we went eat to dinner at this seafood joint. To fulfill my end of the bargain (A deal I made with Brandon a month ago) I ate a bite of Brandon's tuna fish. The first bite wasn't too bad. But then...the second bite was way tooooooo fishy. I wanted to throw up. Blech....I do NOT like seafood.

Brandon, Bart, Angela and I played some miniature golf in the evening. It was fun. They had this prize if you had a hole-in-one on the last hole, you win $50 cash. I came SOOOOOO close to getting a hole-in-one. Unfortunately, the ball looped around the hole and went right back out. Darn it...maybe next time.


Pictures:

The wind was blowing just right....

Love this beach house....


I have the hottest boyfriend in Florida... =)

Errrr....?!?!


Bart

He was secretly posing to flex his guns


Got it...about dang time. It was more like, chase after the Frisbee, not catch and throw the Frisbee.

Our beach house...

I love his handsome smile.... =)

I look so dark...and yes, I am covering up my raccoon eyes with the sun glasses.

The only good picture of me and Brandon where my hair isn't blowing on my face

Bart and Angela


Flexing his "good"arm

JUMP!!!

Comments

Popular Posts