Cook Wedding 06.16.2012

Brandon was a groomsmen for Wesley and Kristen's wedding. The wedding was at the Cummer Museum of Art & Garden. This place was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I am so mad at myself for not bringing my camera. I blame Brandon. Haha.

The wedding was beautiful...I had a great time at the wedding. And...I got to dance with my honey!! YAY!! He got out of his shell and danced in front of his whole family. =)

I was able to take some pictures from my crappy phone. Sorry for the bad quality. Again...I blame Brandon. He told me not to bring my camera.

Interesting statue. And they were holding onto a hose. Though it looked like something else....

Looking over the St. John River from the garden



My friendly Giant

This tree was so neat. It grew side ways, into the ground and out the ground.

Brandon all dolled up. =)

I was something like this in my backyard. Just no mosquitoes... I got bit like crazy.


The weather was just perfect. It rained Thursday and Friday. But the day of the wedding had no rain in the forecast.

The groomsmen with their photoshoot

Such a cute idea...a photo booth and they gave out cigars.

Precious moment cake...I love the whole vintage suitcase look.

Their wedding theme was all vintage. It was so cute!


An awesome party-favor idea. CANDY!! It was organized beautifully.

Instead of signing a picture, they had a thumb print tree. Another cute idea.



My handsome giant.

Arm shot picture...take 1.

Arm shot picture...take 15623. Brandon kept taking blurry pictures. If they weren't blurry, his face was stretched out. Oh well, you can see me nice and clear. haha.



Comments

Popular Posts