Thursday Rant

So, my volleyball team made it to the finals. I'm VERY surprised...considering how we started out. We were a very disorganized team consisting of 4 people who have never played competitive volleyball and 5 girls who played on a competitive league. The five of us girls butt heads. The 2nd week I was ready to quit. There was too much bickering and the team SUCKED. I'm glad I stuck it out...we have come a long way. I am proud to say we are ranked 2nd out of the league. I don't know how we got that place (we shouldn't)...but I am proud of my team.

Brandon and I were looking at rings this past Saturday. =)
And we chose out one that we both liked. I'm so glad he has good taste in rings. However...I found out that TWO of my coworkers have been eying that ring as well. =/
One of my coworker's boyfriend already bought the ring, however hasn't proposed yet. But...I think it's coming pretty soon. The other coworker likes that ring and tried to hint her boyfriend that she wants that ring. But, he doesn't want her to tell him what she wants. He wants to pick it out on his own. Wow...what a brave man. So who knows if he's going to pick out that ring.

Regardless if they get that ring or not...it wouldn't matter if we have the same rings. It's mine and Brandon's ring together. It's uniqueness is that he chose it out for me and we want to spend the rest of our lives together. But if he doesn't get the ring from Jared's (Neil Lane)....I really LOVE the Tacori ring from Solomon Brother's. Oh my goodness...it's gorgeous. Hmmmm...who knows what he'll pick out...and when he'll propose.....?!?!?!

I've hit a plateau for the last month, AGAIN. For one, I'm not trying as hard as I should. I know what I need to do. It's just a matter of executing and focusing on my goals. I'm not giving 100% dedication. Man, I need to discipline myself.

Ooh...gotta go. The boyfriend is calling me........

Comments

Popular Posts