2014 Recap

2014, you were a GREAT year.

For the first time in my life, I felt what it was like to sit in an ICU waiting room praying and hoping that a loved one would survive a tragic car accident. It's only by the grace of God that my brother survived with a few broken bones. And I witnessed the power of God shield my little nephew from not receiving a single scratch or bruise from the accident. 

I suffered the loss of a sweet friend. Her death changed my perspective in living life and showing love to others. May your soul rest in peace, Katie Klinect.

A new man walked into my life...my Colombian Boo, Juan. My new gay bestie. <3

I nearly drowned doing the Warrior Dash. But it was all worth it. The best part was seeing my sister fall with a 2x4 in between in her lady parts. Haha.  

I started dating again this year. And I've met some...interesting men. I made a guy cry. It's one of my favorite stories to tell. Feel free to ask!

I got promoted twice in one year. I was promoted to Team Lead and I am now a supervisor.






I went out of the country for the first time in my life. Cancun was a blast! I got a really bad sun burn, but at least I have a nice tan that lasted all year long.

I finally moved out into my own place. Time to be a responsible adult. 


I did a photo session in 28 degree weather.




Comments

Popular Posts