2013 Recap

Let's see.... (in no particular order)

  • I fell in love with two new boys: Liam McDowell and Colby Mua. The world welcomed two beautiful boys into my life. I love both of them.
  • I ran my first 5K's: Dirty Girl Mud Run and Neon splash Dash. Ready to do more in 2014.
  • I've been on more girl's nights out than dates for 2013. I love all of my girls!

  • I lost almost 30 pounds from April to October. Went from a size 8-10 to size 3-4. My secret? Diet and exercise! 

  • I quit Facebook for 3 months. That's a long time for me! haha.
  • I made one of the toughest decisions in my life...to end a 2 year long relationship with an amazing guy. Long story short, we wanted different things in life.  It just wasn't meant to be. (no picture needed)
  • I discovered a whole new meaning of what is means to be a friend. My friendship and love grew for this special lady in my life, Laura McDowell. She was always there for me through every season of my life (from the moment we first met). She was my rock during the break-up. I am so thankful to have her in my life.
  • I did more photo shoot sessions. Still need to practice!!!





  • Became one of those crazy people who becomes invested in a Television show. #walkingdead
  • I ate more Asian food than I ever have  in the past 5 years. Good grief, what is happening to me?
  • Discovered that I love cooking. 
  • Met a set of male twins who hung out with me and my twin.
  • Colored my whole hair, brown with blonde highlights. I look like my twin sister now. 
  • Had my first alcoholic beverage at age 27: Cranberry Vodka. 


Overall...2013 was a great year, despite the break-up. All those sleepless nights and heartaches were blessings in disguise. Looking forward to 2014.

Comments

Popular Posts