Thank you...

To all the loser guys I dated, I want to say, "THANK YOU!" Thank you for treating me like crap, making me your last priority, never paying for a date, and showing me what kind of guy I shouldn't be with. I had to go through all of you loser guys, to find my way to the love of my life.

To the girl(s) who turned down Brandon, I want to say, THANK YOU!! Thank you for not seeing what a wonderful man you missed out on. Thank you for thinking that Brandon was too nice, too old fashion, too much of a virgin, or too country to date. You ladies really lost a GREAT guy, but thank you for not seeing that, because it led him to find me.

To the love of my life, Brandon Wall....THANK YOU!!
Thank you for being the most genuine and honest man I know. You have captured my heart and I couldn't imagine how my life would be without you.
Thank you for making the effort to spend time with me.
Thank you for treating me like a Queen. It was a shocker to me to have a man who opens doors for me, puts me first before himself, and makes sure all my needs were met before his. You do all of that and more. Everyday, I have living proof that chivalry is NOT dead.
Thank you for loving me despite all of my flaws. You've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly and still love me for me. The list can go on and on for all that you do for me.....

...but thank you for being who you are. You make it so easy to love you. <3<3<3

I asked Brandon to wear blue....and this is what he showed up wearing. He said, "In my defense, I have on blue." Oh goodness....boys....


We make one hot couple, but I'm a little biased.

Testing out the remote to my camera.









Comments

Popular Posts